The solution for when you want to be seen
The CSB 200 is a low cost AIS Class B Transponder designed specifically for the small commercial boat, fishing boat and leisure markets enabling the vessel not only to receive AIS broadcasts for surrounding vessels but also to transmit AIS information and therefore be ”seen” by surrounding traffic.
Fully compliant with Class B Standards.
- IEC62287-1 Class B, ITU-RM.1371-1, IEC61162-100, EN-60945.
- Fit to vessels not required to fit Class A units.
Lightweight, rugged and easy to install.
- Connect to an external VHF and GPS antenna.
Transmits own vessels position and AIS data (see below) and receives AIS information from other vessels, shore stations and navigational aids within VHF range.
- On board PC running a compatible Navigation Program, or
- Marine Chart Plotter.
- Click here for a list of compatible chart Plotters.
Gives the skipper a visual interpretation of the name, position, course and speed of other vessels within VHF range.
for information on the AST 200 Antenna Splitter
Contact your dealer to order this product
Click here to download a brochure complete with all the technical information on the CSB 200.